I know, I know it is not Saturday, the usual day for our group challenge, but yesterday some of the girls from the TPA group had an another collaboration with the theme V-Day and that is why we postponed our challenge.
We are at the 6 challenge week, and yeey, I didn't missed one until know, so I am continuing to follow my new year resolution! The topic was thought by the lovely Mihaela, Ela's dream nails. I love vintage style, so I had a few ideas but nothing came out as I imagined. I was super disappointed and mad, I blamed it on my mood, I had some hard and stressful days and every time I started to paint my nails, I was super tired.
I am going to show you my fail attempt too, and at the end of the post the mani that I absolutely love and I think it is proper for this challenge.
I am not going to detail the fail mani, because I hate it. The base is OK but the stamping on it came out horrible and the frame makes it look hideous.
After an another failed attempt, that I didn't took pictures from because I was super mad, I finally made it, I created a mani, that I absolutely LOVE!
How do you like it?
Let's see what the other girls made:
- Mihaela - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
- Alyce - www.tara-minunilor.ro
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro
Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro
- Ana Maria - http://the-adventures-of-a-lady.blogspot.ro
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro
- Ella - www.ella-beautycorner.com
- Alina - www.venuschic.com
- Andra - https://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Andreea M - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro
- Iulia-Maria - http://iuliafairynails.blogspot.be/
- Kinga - www.kinganak.com
- Iulia B. - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.ro
- Rita - https://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Teo - www.taitzel.com