Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mont Bleu product reviews

I was thrilled to recently be given the opportunity to review some products from Mont Bleu and I was extremely surprised by the generosity of this company! Seeing their stunning products on the site I couldn't pick out any design, because I like them all very much and I asked to surprise me. And what a big surprise I've got, a box with a Manicure set, a Peacock Glass nail file, a Peacock Print Bag Hanger, and a Peacock Print Key Ring. Everything is matching and looks elegant.

Before I will write down my opinion about each product I want to tell you a few words about Mont Bleu. It is a Czech company that specializes in Czech glassware and in the same time they offer good quality beauty products. 

Woman's leather manicure set
It is a small and elegant black leather manicure set that contains a nail scissor, a small glass nail file and a tweezer. This set is perfect for everyday use and it fits in any hand bag, of course it is great for traveling too. The nail scissor is made of stainless steel and it cuts precise and very well. The nail file is made of Czech tempered glass and it is decorated with Swarovski elements, exactly like the tweezer that it is covered with a rubber that makes the grip of it more easy and this way it does not slip from the hands. I especially love the acid green shade of the nail file and tweezer. 









I have to mention that it is the first time I use a glass nail file and I am very impressed. This glass nail file is 135 mm long and it is decorated with a peacock patterned sticker that inspired my today's nail art. This was the first product I used from the box because I was extremely curious about the quality of it. I was able to file down a significant amount of my nail length with a few moves and it felt very comfortable using it. I would highly recommend these files to anyone looking for a good glass nail file. The company gives a lifetime guarantee for the abrasive surface of the file and assures that it will never wear out, unlike other types of nail files.








I usually throw my handbag on some chair or on the floor when I am going somewhere, but now I have this useful small product that helps me to hang my bag on any table where I sit. The size of it makes it easy to fit in any purse. The bag hanger has a rubber surface that won't allow the purse to slip from the table.










This key ring has the same design as the bag holder and nail file. Love that everything is matching! The product is made from metal and it is very resistant. 






This is my humble opinion about these fantastic products. As I already mentioned above, I would recommend any of these Mont Bleu pieces, for personal use or even as a gift. I am sure that any woman would be thrilled to own such great products! Just check the site here because I am sure your going to find nail files or any other stuff for every taste and purpose. If you want to be up to dated with all the new arrivals, just like the company's page on Facebook, Tweeter or Google+

SURPRISE! 
If you want to buy anything from the site, just use BLOG20 for a 
20% discount!

 
*I received these products in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own and I was not influenced by anyone.

57 comments:

  1. I love their products and especially their files - I have them in various sizes!
    The bag hanger looks really, really useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intr-adevar, produsele arata fantastic! <3
    Sa te bucuri de ele!
    Trebuie sa mentionez ca si manichiura ta m-a cucerit. E frumoasa foc!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  3. O prezentare deosebita a produselor. Intotdeauna am adorat print-ul Peacock, iar produsele lor sunt foarte atractive. Si manichiura arata exceptional. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deosebit setul si manichiura, fotografiile sunt de exceptie!
    pup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frumoasa manichiura !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pila și penseta au un design superb!
    Manichiura e genială, îmi place mult modelul aplicat!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you've matched your mani to the print on the set. I love Mont Bleu nail files and that small one from manicure set is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pilele sunt adevarate bijuterii iar manichiura ta minunata.Iti las link-ul noului meu blog,daca vrei sa-l vizitezi : http://nailartbycristina.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Mont Bleu set looks great! And how cool that created a matching mani.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. fife fantasi NailsJune 16, 2015 at 8:48 PM

    their products are so good and pretty at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Foarte elegante ustensilele tale,iar manichiura e foarte eleganta si perfect asortata <3,pup

    ReplyDelete
  12. doamne cat de dragute sunt toate! si mai sunt si verzzziii!
    me wants them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! truly gorgeous items! I love everything you got, and I like peacocks print too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the peacock design and all the items with matching print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Andrea. The bag hanger is so cute, as is the key ring. Beautiful design. Love love love your nails today, they are really elegant with the peacock design. And the color is outstanding.
    kisses
    Lenya

    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. All their products are perfect! I had the luck to try many of them and I love all of them, especially their nail files :-) Beautiful matching manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the peacock manicure (: all the items are very cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you. Yes, I agree the items are indeed cute ones :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. The nail files were a big surprise for me, I would never thought that glass nail files work so good. I am glad that I could try them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you very much for your kind words, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you. I didn't made from a long time a peacock design, so this was the perfect time for it to match the items!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I find peacock print's very classy and elegant, so I was super excited when I saw what I've got. Of course I had to make a matching mani to these items :) Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow they were generous indeed, and what a lovely selection of items! I love the green and earthy tone of the manicure kit and the nail file (don't think I've ever said what I'm about to say about a file) is just beautiful! I'd buy a set like this! I also love your peacock mani, so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Da, cand m-au intrebat care este culoarea mea preferata am precizat ca este verde si uite ce minunatii am primit! Daca cumperi sunt curioasa ce vei alege, ca sunt o multitudine de modele pe site!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Multumesc Oana. Nu numai ca sunt elegante sunt si de mare folos!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes, I agree, they are all fantastic and super trendy in the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you dear Anouk. When I saw the peacock print I had to make a matching mani to it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yes, it is and I absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Da, asa este. Au niste produse uimitoare si cred ca unice dar si calitatea lor este exceptionala! Mersi de link, ca nici cum nu gaseam noul tau blog!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice review!!! I love your creation!!!
    Have a nice day!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you. Yes, the manicure set is may absolute favorite item from all...and it is green, how can I not love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  32. Setul pentru manichiura este si preferata mea dintre toate produsele primite. Nu numai din cauza ca este eleganta si verde, ci si pentru ca este super utila si de calitate. O am zilnic in geanta de acum incolo!
    Ma bucur ca iti place modelul de pe unghii!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Multumesc Mihaela, ma strduiesc sa fac cat mai bune fotografii. Ma bucur ca iti place manichiura!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ma bucur mult ca iti place prezentarea, am dorit sa fie cat mai detaliata atat in imagini cat si in descriere. Ma bucur ca iti place manichiura.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Multumesc mult de tot. Ma bucur ca iti place manichiura si produsele prezentate. Chiar am fost si eu surprinsa de calitatea lor exceptionala!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The files work magic for my nails, I am super glad that I have them!
    I knew about these kind of bag hangers, but I never was curious about them. Now I know I useful they are!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you Marcela. I am glad that you like the products and my manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  38. :)) I never thought either that I am going to love a nail file so much like this one and the manicure kit is my true companion and I don't take it out from my hand bag anymore. The fact that is green makes is more attractive and lovably for me :)) I am glad that you like my manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love these products, I have some of them too and they're still perfect as two years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your peacock nails, they're gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oohhh they look so high end *__* The peacock pattern is gorgeous and I love your matching nails to it ^.^
    I haven't used glass files yet but I've heard they're the best actually

    ReplyDelete
  42. This was the first time I used glass nail files and I have to mention that I will never go back to the usual ones. I fell in love with these ones! Thank for your appreciation, I am glad that you like my peacock designed nails!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you. They were easy to make, thanks to the decals :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. They became my favorite ones. My nails wont be touched by other files again :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Stephanie LovestruckLacquerJune 26, 2015 at 6:23 AM

    i've never tried mont bleu before but i love my glass file from sephora! the crystals on this one are really pretty too! i love the mani you created to match the peacock pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Tare frumoase produsele sa le folosesti sanatoasa ,iar manichiura perfecta,pupici draguta

    ReplyDelete
  47. I've been needing another good glass file, I just might check them out! Thanks for the great review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  48. They are fantastic, I recommend it to you. Just try it and you never going to use another file again, at least that happened to me! :))

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ma bucur ca iti place postarea mea. Te pup.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is the first time I use glass nail files and I was stunned and impressed by the high quality of them. My nails are super happy when I use them :))

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love your nail art !
    These tools are so chic with this design.

    ReplyDelete
  52. The tools are quite special indeed. Just try them once and I am sure you're going to love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...