Monday, October 19, 2015

Birthday nails

Hello ladies

How was your weekend? Mine was full with events, Friday I had birthday and Saturday all my close friends came to me and had a small party. I thought to make a proper mani for the event, but I was so busy that my time did not allowed it. This is why I painted my nails just with a polish, but what an awesome one - El Corazon - Active Bio-gel nail polish - Gemstones - 423/453 Aventurine.

I love how elegant this rusty brown/red, dense with micro-flakes polish looks on my nails. The formula is excellent, it needs 2 coats to get opaque and it dries super fast! This shade is perfect for fall. Enjoy the pictures and at the end I share some images from my birthday! 







I had the best birthday cake ever, made as surprise by my daughter and husband. Do you recognize my nail art?
I've got a lot of beautiful flowers and presents.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...