Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Beauty Bloggers Meeting 4

Today I have a special post, maybe you saw on different social media sites that Saturday I posted some pictures from the 4th Beauty Blogger Meeting held in my hometown Cluj. Now I want to show you some pictures from the event and share what I have learned that day.

The theme of this event was Sparkle and the dress code was the same. This style does not represent me, though I love some glitter now and than on my nails. I was very exited that this year I could participate, because last year I was invited but had some personal problems that stopped me. 





The event was held at a well known beauty center from Cluj - Centrul de Frumusete Farmec, and the organizers were waiting for us with champagne and lovely gifts and surprises! I was happy that I meet the girls whom blogs I follow and read with enthusiasm and I found out about new girls that have fashion and lifestyle blogs. They were all very kind and fun, so we spent together a great evening and talked about the secrets of a successful blog. It was an interesting and informative theme for all of us. At the end the organizers, the lovely Anca and Cleopatra came out with a lot of goodie bags full with beauty products. I am sure you're curious about them, so at the end of this post I have a few pictures with all that I received











Three nail art bloggers (from left to right) Iulia, me and Agota

Our sparkly nails
I am super sorry that other nail art bloggers from Cluj were not present, I really missed them a lot!

We had an amazing and delicious cake, some donuts, cookies and yummy healthy smoothies too! The girls thought of everything, the floral decoration was gorgeous and breath taking beautiful!






And here are the products that I received at this fantastic event, it was like Santa came a little bit earlier for me this year. All the products are great, some of them are new for me but some are products that I already use.



Oh, in all the excitement I am forgetting to show you my nail art that I wore for this sparkly day. I used two of my new Yves Rocher polishes and I added a glamorous water decals to my ring-finger nail. How do you like the result? This design is on my nails now, because I didn't had time to do something new and I've got a lot of compliments for it!





In the bellow seen picture are the two beautiful organizers of this event, Cleopatra Coman (http://www.passionforstylishlife.com/) and Anca Pop (http://www.aquashells.net/).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...