Friday, November 27, 2015

Floral patterned stamping plate

Hello lovely ladies. 

Today is finally Friday and for us who live in Romania, it means that we are in front of a short vacation. The 30 November and the 1th December is free here because of the National Day. Yeeey, I need this time off a lot. So, this is going to be my last post for November and I am going to finish this month with showing you a beautiful floral stamping plate that I received for review from the Born Pretty Store. I wanted so much this plate because first when I saw it, I already had some manicure ideas. 




The plate came carefully packed in the usual and useful cardboard envelope and it was covered with a thin transparent protective foil. As you can see in the pictures the plate has 14 full pattern images and 7 small ones. 

I took out four polishes from my stash (from left to right in the picture bellow: Barry M. - Strawberry, Barry M- Gelly - Key Lime, Barry M. - Mint Green and a no name orange polish) and made a dry marble with them on my nails. After it dried I stamped it with the hibiscus pattern from the BP-L029 plate. I loved the result and I wore this manicure for about 5-6 days, when it started to chip.






The patterns are very deeply carved into the metal and transfer easily to the stamper. The final result after application is a clear and crisp image! Soon I am going to make an another manicure with this plate :)

If you like this plate, you can find it here or any other nail art stuff from the Born Pretty Store and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code if you purchase anything.


Thank you for stopping by and I will be back on the 2 December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...