Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Squishy stamper review

I had this review on my list form quite a while and now the day has come to show you the Squishy Stamper I received for review from the Born Pretty Store. As you will see in the pictures I received one stamper with a metallic grip, three squishy refill heads and one plastic scraper.



I took a picture with my old and new stamper to show you the differences. The squishy stamper is much larger, 4 cm diameter, and it is made of soft silicone that covers the nail with less pressure. The silicone heads are different colored and also a little bit sticky. The silicone head is put in a metal cup holder that has an easy grip and is smaller than the older one. The scraper that comes with the stamper is thin and flexible than usual credit cards.





I made two manicures with the help of this stamper, but first I filed gently the surface of the stamping head because I tried several times to pick up the image from the plate and I didn't succeed. But after the filing everything worked wonderfully. I made a stamping decal, and having 3 squishy heads everything went more quickly and easy. 

For my flower nail art I used, Barry M - Gelly -Pomegranate and the beautiful gold glitter Orly - Bling.





For my second manicure I used the read stamping head because I stamped with a white nail polish and this way the pattern was more visible. For this mani I used Essie - Material Girl, Sephora - Purple Jewelry.








Which manicure you like better? I tried to make them as festive as possible, to be appropiate for this period of time.

 All in all I like this stamper because it is bigger than all the other ones I tried until now and it’s easy to get a design pattern up and right into the edges of the nails. The silicone head is more flexible and having three stamping heads makes all the work much easier. But the stickiness of the stamping heads are quite annoying for me (you can see on the pictures that each head is full with black lint's that are quite hard to remove) and this is why I like a little bit better my old silicone marshmallow stamper.

If you like this product you can find it here and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code.  


Go to the Born Pretty Store site because there is a big Christmas Nail Art contest with lots of fantastic prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...