Thursday, January 21, 2016

Shattered glass nails

I am sure you already know this kind of nail art, but I really wanted to try it too, so here is my shattered glass manicure made with nail foils I received for review from the Born Pretty Store.






For the base of my manicure I used a gorgeous burgundy, cooper multichrome polish from Colour Alike # 548. Than after cutting the nail foils in different size and shaped pieces I applied on two of my nails a top coat and pressed separately the foils in it randomly. I finished it with a thick layer of top coat.









I really like the effect of the foils on the multichrome base, but the finish became rough and uneven because of the foil pieces, so maybe I cut them to big for this kind of nail art!



I tried to use a heart shaped puncher to cut from the foils a few pieces, but without any success. The foil is so thin and flexible that it all crumpled. 

It was fun to try this magical nail foil and I am already thinking of using it in other manicures too. If you like them and want to have some shattered glass effect nails, you can find it here and you can use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase from the Born Pretty Store

Now I am curious, have you tried this nail art? How was your experience with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...