Saturday, February 20, 2016

February's Nail Challenge - Favorite Glitter

Today I have a very simple and elegant looking nail art, because our challenge is all about glitter. I supposed to show you my favorite glitter polish, but I have so many that I couldn't choose exactly the one I love the most. This is why I decided to take one out of my stash that I never used before, and this is The Living Daylights by OPI - Skyfall collection.  This nail polish has a clear base full of medium hexagonal glitter in silver, teal and orange color. These glitter particles add sophistication to this polish so I created a simple and elegant looking manicure. I added the glitter on the tip of my nails, over a nude shade by Ted Baker. I found my mani incomplete just with these two nail polishes and I added a little bit of plus sparkle with the silver holo by Flormar.







I think this manicure came out glamorous and even if for the daily use it was to much, I wore it with joy! Now let's see the sparkly nail of the girls from The Polish Addict group:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...