Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Green Shell Sheet review

Did you ever used shells on your nails? Well, I didn't and I was super curious how they feel and look. I received for review a beautiful green shell paper from the Lady Queen site and I decided to add them on a black base. The whole idea was to add it as a piece to cover my whole nail or at least a part of it, but this shell sheet is so hard and unbend-able that it cracked instantly when I wanted to apply it. The sheet is sticky and this way it supposed to be much easier to add it on the nails, but it is not. After the shell cracked the only idea came to my mind to shred them to small pieces and add them on the nails. Because of the sticky part this was a big struggle. I am not satisfied with the result I've obtained at all.







As you can see in the pictures I needed a whole lot of top coat to cover the shells and in my opinion they don't look elegant at all. The only thing I like in this product is the beautiful color and pattern. I tried to apply the shells under a gel layer but nothing impressive came out. I think these shells are very hard, if they would be thinner and bendable would work perfectly!

If you would like to try them out yourself, maybe you come up with better ideas to use them, you can find it here in different colors. Just use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase from the Lady Queen site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...