Monday, May 9, 2016

Delicate dandelions

In my childhood I always liked dandelions and I remember that I was blowing away them and loved how they flew with the wind and brought a smile on my face. Nice memories :)) Well, regardless of this today I want to show you a delicate dandelion water decal that I have received for review from the Born Pretty Store.

On the sheet are mixed patterned dandelions, some of them are full nail designs and the others are just smaller pieces to be added as details. I like them both, but today I used the whole nail design together with a gorgeous sparkly and textured gray/black nail polish from Zoya - Pixie Dust - Dhalia







The decals are easy to apply, I cut them out form the sheet to a little bit bigger piece than my nail size to be sure that I will get a full coverage. I added a white base on two of my nails and let it dry and in between I soaked the decals in water for a few seconds. Application was easy, with the help of a tweezers I added the decals on my nails and smoothed them out to be without wrinkles. I removed the excess with my usual acetone and finished it with a top coat. 

You can see Zoya Dhalia in two coats on my nails, the formula was fantastic, the polish spread nicely and dried very fast! 






If you like the water decals you can find them here and dandelion body tattoos too, like the ones I bought from the site and I am going to use them in the summer and show them to you than! If you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store you can use my bellow seen discount code. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...