Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bold neon nails

I finally managed these busy days to make a review for a Born Pretty Store product I received from about a month. I have a stressful life now, but I can not neglect my hobby, this is why I just wanted to show you a summer nail art done with a bright neon shade from American Apparel - Neon Coral. This nail polish is orange, but with a subtle peach-coral tone, that I adore!

On two of my nails I used wave line stripes to achieve a sunbeam effect. First I painted the accent nails with a white base, I added some mermaid powder on it and finished it with a top coat. After it dried completely I added the sticky wave stripes and painted on it a layer of Neon Coral nail polish and quickly removed the stripes, to let the base peak through the neon shade. I added a top coat and a flat round stud on the base of my nails.









The stripes are very helpful and easy to use. They can be worn as nail stickers too because they have a wonderful holographic effect, are very thin and look fantastic on the nails. If you like this product, you can find several patterned ones here and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store site. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...