Monday, January 9, 2017

Beauty Bloggers Meeting Cluj - 5th edition

Last year in November I took part at the 5th Beauty Bloggers Meeting organized in my hometown Cluj. As each year so many lovely ladies came together, and we spent a few hours talking about blogging and how to make a business from this hobby and became a professional. Our conversation was very informative and I felt relaxed and enjoyed a lot to hear about the experiences of bloggers who already have a business. 

This event was organized by four amazing ladies you may already know: Anca, Gabriela, Cleopatra and Julia. They made huge efforts to make a memorable evening and in my opinion they succeeded!


We had a dress code like each year and this time it was gray&gold time. So, of course my nails were appropriate for this evening :) Some of you may already have seen this mani on my INSTAGRAM account @funandi





From left to right: Cleopatra, Julia, Anca and Gabriela.
Made a selfie with the lovely Diana the writer of the blog dianedusoleil
From left to right: me :), Andrea - Deeb's Blog, Romina - Sparkle&Love and
Ana Maria - Fashion Sofa


We ate a cake that looked like a million and tasted fantastic made by Bonbonerie.
At the end of the event the girls surprised us with lots of goodie bags full with cosmetics. The sponsors of this event were: Farmec, Melkior, Himalaya, Henkel, Solaris, ELF, Bioderma, Oriflame, Anstasia Beverly Hills, 7th Heaven, Elmiplant, Atlantica and B.U. I was super lucky and won a make-up session from Gabriela Popescu Mak-Up and I am already anxious to go to her!

Photo by Anca




You can find detailed images about these goodies on my personal Intagram account @manasesandrea_photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...