Monday, April 10, 2017

Green sport wrist watch

Today I will have a mixed post, but it is not the first time so I hope you will like it. In my last package form the EnjoyOurs online store I received a wrist watch called Geneva. It attracted me because of its fresh green color (you know I can not resist green shades) and its sporty design. The watch strap is made of very soft and flexible silicone this is why the whole watch feels very lite. I wore it in a warm day to see if it will itch me or will be uncomfortable to were, but it was not. The only problem I observed that the battery after one day ran out. I wore this watch with a green white outfit and of course I had to make a matching manicure to it. 







I hope you liked my today's post and if you think you need a watch like this you can find it HERE in 7 different shades at a very reasonable price and even better, if you use my bellow seen discount code you will get 10% off of your purchase! So, just visit the EnjoyOurs online store and enjoy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...