Friday, August 11, 2017

Chameleon flakes review

Before my holiday I was thinking to go with naked nails to my trip, but they have grown so beautiful and I was afraid that I will break them if they are not protected. So, it was time to try a new product that I have received from the Born Pretty Store, I am talking about the magical chameleon flakes

I feel in love with it's beautiful color shift when I saw it on other girls nails and I can tell you this product did not disappointed me either. I used it on a regular black nail polish and I thought to not cover the whole surface of the nail, to get that foil like effect. The flakes are so thin that you can not feel it on the nails after you use a good layer of top coat. It comes in a small box, approximately 0.15 g that will last for several manicures and you will receive a make-up sponge to, for an easy application. This product can be used on UV nails too.  

I stamped on two of my nails a pattern from the plate BP-L050 with a pink shade but after it I think a gold one would have looked much better. When I set in the sun on my trip I couldn't take my eyes of my nails, they simply glowed thanks for these flakes. 







If you want to try this amazing product you can find it HERE and check out the new fantastic layout of the Born Pretty Store site. If you buy anything you're welcome to use my below seen discount code. Have a nice Friday and weekend! 

If you would like to see pictures from my trip, follow my IG account: manasesandrea_photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...