Sunday, September 10, 2017

Born Pretty Store flakies soak-off gel polish

I continue to review the soak-off nail polishes I received from the Born Pretty Store. This time I have a topper to show you loaded with flakies. I used it on black but this one works on several dark polishes. 

The collection has 8 soak-off nail polishes to choose from and all of them are packed with chameleon flakies in a cute white 10 ml bottle. I tried #2 which I added on a black base, because the recommendation of the manufacturer asked it. The topper is a clear base, a thicker formula and it is full with flakies which shift from blue to pink. I added just one coat on black but if you like to have a full coverage of flakies, than you can add a layer more. As you can see in the images I used the unicorn pigment too and I added on it a geometrical stamped pattern. 







If you like flakies nail polish toppers than this product is definitely for you and luckily at the Born Pretty Store site you can choose the one you prefer the most. Just check them out HERE! The polishes are on 50% off now, so don't miss them and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code too!

As you may have noticed these are not my nails, but I made the design for my nice, so thanks Timi for being my hand and nail model :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...