Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fall colours

I have to put my nails in fall colors even if I have no mood to take out the darker nail polishes from my stash. But I have so many pretty nail polishes and I have to admit I have forgotten about some of them, like about this classic fall shade from essie called Wicked. I don't know how to describe this shade, it is a deep, dark red, almost black with a creamy finish. It's vampy and I like it this way 😈
The formula is fantastic and it gets opaque is just one coat, but I used 2 ones as usual. On my ring-fingernail I painted two coats of Golden Rose textured #54 and on my middle finger I stamped a pattern form the plate by Born Pretty Store.






I enjoyed a lot to were this combination. How do you like it? Do you own polishes that you completely forget about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...