Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Beauty Bigbang nude soak-off nail polish

I am trying to manage my time and paint my nails at least once a week, but sometimes it is hard to do it. But, I was so curious about this nude soak-off nail polish that I had to try it. Mainly it was interesting for me because the Beauty Bigbang site had the information that this nail polish does not need any base or top coat, so application goes much faster. Yes, this is all true, you need just two coats of the nail polish, if you like plain nails, but this shade for my skin tone was so light that I had to do nail art on it. I used some gold nail foils, glitter nail polish and even than I told myself that I need more and I stamped it with some gold snowflakes. I don't know if I like or not the final mani, but it looks subtle and elegant in my opinion.



I received the shade #109. The nail polish has a great formula, it can be applied easily with the round brush from the bottle and it get's opaque after two layers. The quantity of the nail polish is 6 ml, so the bottle is quite small and hard to handle. 





All in all I think that this is a nail polish color that can be used on it's own or in combination with any kind of color. If you like it, you can find it HERE and a whole nude collection that contains 9 pretty shades. You can use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchases on the Beauty Bigbang site and don't miss the Christmas Sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...