Thursday, March 1, 2018

Beauty Bigbang sticker review

I wanted to make this review post form a while but now it is the moment in my opinion because you will see flower stickers and we all are waiting for spring, I thought it will be perfect. I received this lacy like flower pattern stickers from the Beauty Bigbang site. Actually it is a set of 8 different patterned stickers with a dimension of  85x110 mm you can see all of them separately bellow.



Before I am showing you both of the manicures I made I want to mention just a few words about the product. The stickers are all nice and versatile but extremely hard to use. They are ticker and being on a bigger sheet it's hard to cut them out exactly for the size of the nails, especially if you want to cover them all. After putting it on the nails it sticks immediately because it has a strong glue on it and afterwards it's hard to remove the excess from the skin because the acetone does not melts the sticker away.Regarding that the nail surface is quite curvy, it's hard to stick it without making a crinkle - at least I couldn't manage to do it. So that's being sad you will see two manicures I made, the first one with two accent nails using one of the patterns covering the whole nail surface. Here you will notice the crinkle I talked above, even my top coat could not handle it to cover. 




In my second manicure I made just one accent nail by cutting the sticker much smaller but covering with top coat still made the crinkles and on the tip after one day it started to lift.





I think these stickers are fantastic for decorating transparent phone cases or even to use them in planners and coloring them afterwards, I don't know, it can be used for many things in my opinion. If you like them and have many ideas to use them, the link to the product is HERE and you can find them on the Beauty Bigbang site in 4 different colors. You're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase on the site


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...