Friday, March 16, 2018

Pink love

Hello ladies. Those of you who follow me on Instagram may have seen my message that I have the flue and am I not in the mood for nails or anything else. But I was a little bit better and I downloaded the photos and put together this post.

I received for review from the Born Pretty Store some soak-off nail polishes and one of them is a bright pink one. It is from the brand Sugar and has the #609 which is new for me and I was a little bit skeptical first that it won't work. All my fears disappeared when I applied it in just one coat on my nails and I already got a vibrant shade. For a better opacity I painted the second layer and finished it with a top coat. The polish came in a black 7,5 ml bottle and has the usual round brush. It applies easily on the nails, the texture of the polish is perfect and I had no issues at curing either. I loved the result I obtained. 








If you like this nail polish you can find it HERE and other 16 different nail colors  from this brand and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code if you make shopping on the Born Pretty Store site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...