The theme comes from the talented Teo, Polka dots and make-up. First I didn't known what cartoon character should I choose, I wanted something simple. I already did a mani with Winnie the Pooh, you can find it here, so that was excluded, and than Minnie Mouse came to my mind.
For this mani I used a red polish, of course. You may already know that I'm not a huge fan of red polishes but once in a while one catches my attention, and Zoya - Jade did. It is a bright red jelly polish packed with red glitter. It's really gorgeous. I applied it in two coats on my nails! The cartoon character and bows are painted with acrylic colors.
Here are all the ladies who participated to this challenge. Go and check her blogs!
- Teo - www.taitzel.com
- Mihaela - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
- Mădălina - http://
misshappyandhernails.blogspot.r o/ Andrea - http:// andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Iulia Maria - http://
- Ella - www.ella-beautycorner.com
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Andra- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Madalina - http://
- Alyce - www.tara-minunilor.ro
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro
- Kinga - http://www.kinganak.com/
- Iulia B. - http://
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Rita - https://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Alina - www.venuschic.co
I wish you a fantastic weekend!