Hello dear ladies.
Today is the 7 day from our challenge and I think this is the most interesting theme from all, thought by Andra, Sophies's Nail Art Dreamland. For me it was crystal clear that my inspiration will be my daughter. She is my everything, my whole life builds up around her, so I dedicate this mani to her!
She is a big fan of the Frozen movie and for several times she asked me to paint Elsa or Ana on my nails. So, this was a great opportunity to make her wish come true.
I usually make simple nail designs and this one needs a lot of skills, so, of course I am not very satisfied with the results. My time was extremely limited too and I made the portrait of Elsa quickly, I think in 30 minutes, and such a work with a lot of details needs a little bit more time in my opinion. My daughter was happy that I choose to make this mani, but she didn't liked the portrait very much either, because the resemblance with the original is not very obvious! One thing is sure, I have to practice a lot! On a big canvas I don't have problems to draw, but on the nails it is much harder!
I live you with the manicure and I am very curious what the other girls made. You can find the link's to their blogs at the end of this post.
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Alina - www.venuschic.com
- Mihaela - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
- Ana Maria - http://the-adventures-of-a-lady.blogspot.ro/
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/
- Iulia Maria - http://iuliafairynails.blogspot.be/
Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- TeO - www.taitzel.com
- Iulia B. - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.ro/
- Alina JustAnAngel- http://justanangel.net/
- Rita - https://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Alyce - www.tara-minunilor.ro
- Ella - www.ella-beautycorner.com
- Andreea M - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro